Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My January


Aubrey,.... good for you for completing your goals for January! You are amazing! And working out 6 days?!?! Holy cow girlie! You are awesome! Good for you and keep it up!


As for me... I haven't had a great january. Not a bad one but just not a great one. I have lost weigh teach week but not as much as I have wanted to. But I have to not beat myself up about it and just keep going. I have started working out 4 times a week and am really starting to love it. I was in a little bit of slump for a week and a half and that effected me but I am better and trying to just be positive everyday.


I am running 3 times a week plus weight training and then on the fourth day I try not to run. I am getting a little burnt out and so I want to keep loving it so I needed to cut out a running day. And it has helped me so much.
As for eating, it is going pretty good. Just trying to eat less sugar and white flours and it has helped so far.
So that is all of my january. Hopefully Feb. will be better. I have a 10k coming up in March so I am excited about that!
I hope you guys are achieving your goals! let us know!

No comments: