Saturday, February 6, 2010

6 miles

Today it was my goal to run 6 miles... and I did it! It was really tough after 4 miles but I talked myself through it and did it. I was pretty excited because I took off so long from running but each week I have a goal for my long run and it is pretty exciting when I finally meet that goal. I am running a 10 k March 13th and want to be up to 8 miles the week before that, so I am well on my way.
This week also, I changed up my workouts and they have being going pretty good. I am trying not to just run everytime I workout and it went well this week. I am trying to lift weights, lunges, bike, jump rope, crunches, and of course run. If anybody has some fun workouts, let me know. i want to change it every week.
How did you guys do this week?

1 comment:

Liz said...

Great job! Six miles... think about it! That's far! I'm glad you had a good week. Mine was ok- I got three runs in, and my run yesterday was four miles (my longest since Wes was born.) Feels good, that's for sure!