Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back in the Game

Well, what a year it has been. As you can see, I have not kept this blog up very good, but want to start journaling again about my running. I had shoulder surgery in October and was just barely released to start running again, so I did 3 miles -walk/run tonight. It felt pretty good and I am just happy to be running. It has been a tough 3 months of no physical activity. I gained a little weight back and just have not been doing very good with anything. So I am determined to get back on the wagon of eating healthy and exercising! If anyone is with me and would like to contribute, feel free! Otherwise, I am going to track my progress on here because I am determined to run a FULL MARATHON!!!! That is my goal! If biggest loser contestants can do it after 3 months, I can do it!! So here it goes....

No comments: