Friday, January 15, 2010

So glad it is the weekend!


I don't know about you, but I am so glad it is the weekend!! This last week was pretty horrible but today I woke up in a good mood and just felt better altogether! I am almost caught up at work and I know that has helped my mood and stress level.


Last night at weight loss class, I only lost 1 lb... but at least I lost! So that was a success! It was amazing how well everybody did at class! We have about 40 people and most of them lost more than 3 lbs!!! That was very motivating to me!

Also, we talked about affirmations and how we need to repeat an affirmation everyday to help with being positive. If you tell yourself... "I am losing weight" then more than likely, you will lose weight. So in my food journal I write one everyday and try to repeat it to myself. Try it, it helps! Don't use words like I will, I am going to, etc. Use I am, I do!


Today, I ran 3 miles and then did some cruches. I felt good tonight and could have gone more but I want to run about 5 miles tomorrow so I didn't want to kill myself.


If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
~Mary Engelbreit

No comments: