Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year...2010!



I know I have slacked on this blog but it is a new year! And I have so many goals this year that I am making a resolution to blog more on this so I can keep track of my progress! If any of you would like to join me in this, please leave a comment and then I can add you! We can help eachother with our goals! If you have any good workout tips,quotes, recipes, races, or just want to journal, feel free! I would love to share this blog and hopefull I can help you and you can help me!




Here are my goals for 2010:



  1. Run a half marathon.

  2. Run the 18 mile trail run here in the Big Horns.

  3. Run a FULL marathon-I think me and my sister are going to do the Denver Rock N Roll one in Ocotber.

  4. Lose 40lbs and keep it off

  5. Eat Healthy

So those are my goals for this year! I have a lot of training to do but it will be so worth it come October!

If any of you are in the Sheridan area, come join our weight loss challenge next week! It is going to be so much fun! We can help you meet your goals and motivate eachother!

I hope you have a HAPPY and HEALTHY New Year!!!



"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."

No comments: