Saturday, September 12, 2009

Running update


We have 2 weeks from today until the 1/2 marathon. I am still running with Lissa and for the most part, am still loving it. Some days I feel like I don't have much energy but then others I am full of all sorts of energy! But it has really helped to run with Lissa.


Today we are running 10 miles. We are not quite to the point where we run the whole way but are pretty close. She is doing a lot better and I try not to let her (or me) stop. I am excited about the race-mainly for it to be here. I have been getting a little burnt out of just running. So after this race I am going to start changing up the workouts-swimming, machines, maybe take some classes. I think it is good to change it up because it is wearing my body down. Anyways... 2 more weeks!


Also... I have lost 5 more lbs. I am in a competition right now and it ends at the end of October. So I am really trying hard to eat less 5 times a day and eating better. I have been taking some Shaklee pills and drinking a shake in the morning and it seems to be helping me. I have more energy, I am full, and it is helping me to get my nutrients. My goal is to lose 40 more lbs. Lissa is helping me with this. She is amazing and has lost like 40 lbs this year. So while we run, she helps me with what to eat.

No comments: