Thursday, August 20, 2009

Training


I have been doing pretty good, thanks to my friend Lissa. It has been so nice to be able to run with a friend. it makes it so much eaiser to go on those days you just don't feel like doing anything.

We are 5 weeks out for our race. I have not been doing too good running for a long distance but it is getting better. We try to run 4 times a week. We did hills the other night and ran about 6.5 miles. Not straight but we ran most of it.


I also joined a weight loss class. It is kindof like a weight watcher program but put on my herbalife.We weigh in every week and the first week they measure us. At the end of 12 weeks, whoever loses the most weight and inches wins $$$. I am mainly doing it just to help me do a little better about weight loss. I still have about 45 lbs i want to lose and this is helping me to really keep at it. I lost 3 lbs this week. so I was excited about that. I am really trying to watch what I eat. I keep a daily log of it and it helps me to realize what I really eat throughout the day. I don't know why, but this is something I have struggled with my whole life and I am just sick of it. So... we will see after 12 weeks, how i do.


No comments: