Thursday, January 21, 2010

My healthy lifestyle

I just wanted to show some things that are helping me to lose weight, be healthy, and more aware of what I am doing to my body!

First... Master your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels! This book has opened my eyes to everything that I put into my body(or not putting into my body). I would recommend it to all of you! You will be suprised of what you will learn about the metabolism! My running shoes-love them! My knees and feet don't hurt and that makes all the difference in working out! The Dr Oz show! If you don't watch it... start! He is AmAZiNG!!!! Everyday he shows and tells things of our bodies that are unbelievable! I have learned so much and it has helped me to eat healthy and exercise!!

SNAP fitness... I joined a gym and I love this gym! I love running on a treadmill and now I love going to the gym! It helps me to go when I don't want to!
And last but NOT least....
My shaklee shakes and vitamins!!! I love the shakes! They give me what I need and I have so much more energy! And of course my vitamins help me so much also! And the best part... it is all made from natural ingredients! If any of you want more info, let me know!


Soooo...... What are you doing to help you lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle???

1 comment:

Liz said...

Those look great! Awesome that you joined a gym- that really does make it easier. (When you have to think, "I am paying for this so I am GOING!" The shakes look yummy and I've never seen the show or the book. I don't think we get the show here, but I'm going to look for the book! Way to go!