Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm In.

Hey Melissa and Aubrey! I'm excited the Getting Healthy blog is up and running again- I'll definitely be an active member this year!
I am so looking forward to 2010- it's going to be a great year, I can tell! I was as healthy and fit as I've ever been in my life in 2008 (weighed 20 lbs less than I did in high school, ran a marathon)... and I ran a different kind of "marathon" in 2009. I spent the year pregnant and moving my family around the world. Now I'm back to square one and looking forward to getting "myself" back again! So for 2010 I hope to:
1. Exercise at least 5 times a week
2. Run at least a half marathon
3. Shed these last 20 pounds my dear sweet Wesley gave me :)
4. Focus on healthy eating habits for myself and my family
I thought maybe some really healthy- and yummy- recipes might be good to add to the blog too if that's okay- I know Aubrey is an awesome cook! (I love your cooking blog!)

Girls, I love you both. I'm really excited to keep in touch and support each other this way!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wahoo!! i am so glad you guys are doing this with me! and yes yes yes on the healthy recipes!! Love you!