Saturday, January 23, 2010

Smoothies Galore

Just wanted to share this great find from the Library I found. The smoothies are AMAZING and she explains all the great nutrients you are getting from the fruit and added protein you can add. The book has 16 different sections for specific ways of living. From Wellness, to Brain Boosters, to Sleep Enhancers, to Blood Sugar Stabilizers.


I've added some of the recipes we've enjoyed already to my cooking blog so check them out. This book will for sure be one I will be adding to my cookbook collection.

Since others have added what is helping them to stay motivated I made this sign and have it hanging up in my kitchen where I can see it all the time:


It definitely helps when I don't feel like working out or wanting to eat something I shouldn't.

2 comments:

Stewarts of Sheridan said...

Where is your cooking blog exactly?

Aubrey said...

Sorry about that, here is my cooking blog:

http://aubreyscreativekitchen.blogspot.com/