Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bad week so far!


Ok... I am not doing too good this week! I have been in a weird mood lately and just not that motivated! It is not necessarily a bad mood just not motivated to eat good and exercise.I have been pretty stressed about work(paperwork overload and my secretary quit last week), a little stressed about weightloss class, and then stressed with some other things in life. So pretty much just stressed! And it is giving me killer headaches! No fun!


Anyways.... I made myself go run tonight. I only did about 2 miles...pathetic I know! But at least I went! I did run a little harder than normal though and it took me about 23 minutes but I just wasn't feeling it. It was amazing I even did that.


I will run 4 miles tomorrow and then some cross training.I have to run 3 times a week and do one night of cross training. I want to run a half marathon this spring and then a full marathon in the fall! I need to get out of this slump!


So how are you guys doing????? Any tips or motivation? I need it!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Melissa - hang in there you can do it. Its hard when life throws so much at you and you just want to give up, DON'T!!! Even if you just went for a little run or even a walk it's better than doing nothing. Take things one step at at time. Remember to focus on the things you have done right. Just the fact that you went running when you didn't want to is a HUGE accomplishment. So you haven't been eating the best, it could be worse right.
Hanging up on my pantry door in my kitchen is a sign that says "What have you done today to make you feel proud?" This helps remind me to not only workout, even if it's not as long as I need it to be, and eat healthier. We all have our moments of weakness but each day is a new day. A day to start fresh and forget the mistakes we did the day before.
You'll make it over this slump in the road. I have faith in you and so you do! Sending some extra (((((HUGS))))) and motivation your way.

I LOVE YOU!!!!